Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

For me it was important a basketball star.


If you're a basketball fan, I think you should also have a you think very important player.cheap jersey Many Fans seem to gravitate towards the more popular athletes in the NBA, such as LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul and many others.  But for me, the most important player that has been on the Miami Heat for the past 9 years is Udonis Haslem, securing his spot as my favorite player of all-time.

I believe that what I like, Haslem in my heart is the best.Haslem has averaged 8 rebounds per game in his 9 year career, all of which were spent in Miami.cheap nba jerseys  Haslem also has averaged 9.5 points per game, which implicates that his play has been consistent and has produced in a lot of success for Miami.  Of course for years it was Dwyane Wade and Shaquille O’Neal getting all of the attention and even more recent Lebron and Chris Bosh have joined the picture, but it is always the same story with Udonis; grab rebounds, play tough D and stick up for your players and play with the necessary grit that every successful team needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment